Beauty. Fashion. Lifestyle

All this time, I scrambled looking for an inspiration. I wondered at times why I haven't come back to this blog. Truth be told, I've...

Nothing to see here.

All this time, I scrambled looking for an inspiration. I wondered at times why I haven't come back to this blog. Truth be told, I've been rather uninspired, demotivated to even find inspiration. Truth be told I couldn't be bothered. Now I know what you're thinking, then why have it at all? Then why keep it? I guess it's because I know that somewhere somehow I want to get back to producing a lot of things for this space. It's just that at one point I lost sight of why I'm doing it. Am I doing this for myself? For you? Why am I doing this? Does it make me feel good? These are the questions that have been going round at the back of my mind, never having had the chance to be asked. But now I'm here, asking this because I miss it. I know that a huge part of me it's like a rogue underpaid artist. Constantly bewildered, hostile and lost. But the beauty of this is that, I don't have to figure it all out. I can do whatever I want. This is my space. Screw what ppl are going to say. Screw concepts. Screw consistency. This is my blog, I can write whatever I want. So here I am. Writing nonsense only I can relate to. This is as profound as it gets :P

0 comments:

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a comment on Urban Hippie KL